“Has anyone been to Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Creme?”
Review of Glazed Donuts

Glazed Donuts
Ranked #2 of 31 Dessert in Key West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Because they are both better and they are not on my list of goto donut places. We had the glazed donuts, heavy, cake batter like is how i would describe them. Not sure what makes this place special but not worth the trip.

1  Thank prouss134439

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Cheap price and great donuts. More crispy than doughy. I like mine more doughy, but it tasted great.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Hitting Glazed Donuts was on our to do list, and it didn't disappoint. We bought way too many because we couldn't decide. While they are a little pricey but worth it. I love the fact that there is a donut shop in KW now - too many shops like this run out by chain donut places. They had a number of typical donuts - glazed, cinnamon sugary, etc. But then there were a few like bacon maple, key lime and a funky jelly donut. Had to buy a dozen (well 13 really...).

The owners were great. Fun to talk to while we were there.

Definitely should be a stop when in KW (we did it after and hour walking so didn't feel guilty eating donuts)

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had read all the reviews here on Glazed Donuts and had to give them a try. I highly recommend you do the same. Their donuts are amazingly delicious and also extremely creative with some very unique flavors. They manage to hit the spot perfectly and not be over the top sweet. My favorite was the apple fritter! One of the best I've ever had. Very reasonably priced as well. They are conveniently located right off Duval. A recommended must try. Puts your regular donut chains to shame.

1  Thank barrylnat
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed across the street from this place and ran in to grab a cup of coffee. Well 2 coffees an 2 donuts later I was a fan. Really cool types of donuts. Check them out.

2  Thank choz02