“Best apple fritter I've ever had in my life and friendly owners too!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glazed Donuts

Glazed Donuts
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
“Best apple fritter I've ever had in my life and friendly owners too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I came here as much as I could during my visit to Key West! Hands down the best donuts ever. The coffee was great too!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Cbiber

Homestead, Florida
“Good thing I live far from Glazed Donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

These are gourmet donuts--not your run of the mill donuts. They are different in texture but I like that. The flavor choices are very interesting and different. We loved them. If you're looking for a Dunkin Donut kind of donut this is not that. I thought they were beautiful and appreciate the quality. There is a very nice place to eat inside which is welcome when it is broiling out. Thank goodness we live about 130 miles away or we'd be eating these all the time! Will definitely stop in every time we are in KW.

Visited May 2013
“Amazing Apple Fritters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

You MUST go here for breakfast! Get and apple-almond fritter and a cinnamon sugar donut. You can thank me later!

This little shop is owned and operated by a young couple and they have it figured out. Don't miss it during your visit to Key West!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank bradswanson1
White House
“Happy National Donut Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Funny that I am writing a review on a donut shop on national donut day. These donuts are the best donuts I ever ate..I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to go back to Key West but if I do this place will be my first stop.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
In the Country, NY
“Yes-Donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Two of the freshest best donuts that we have had. It was just a quick stop in, we shared an orange soda -out of a glass bottle and each had an awesome donut. $8 without tip.
Atmosphere was nice, a donut shop. :)
Very clean, including the restroom.

• Visited April 2013