Ibis Bay Beach Resort
Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$169
$287
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$196
$187
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$269
$250
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Suites Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$282
$188
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$212
$181
$259
$217
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$136
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$289
  • Breakfast included
$316
Travelocity
1,273 results
All reviewsstone crabstoned crab restaurantbeachfront roomshuttle busjet skievery houron site restaurantduval streetnice poollounge chairsrooms are smallold townbeach towelslaid backdowntown key westmini fridgetortoises
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The hotel is clean, adorable and fits the needs for a great vacation. The owner, Chris, is on premises everyday except Sunday. He makes sure your stay is great. The workers are friendly and always there to make sure you are taken care of. The employees love to work there and love their boss. Their own landscape team are always cleaning and making the premises look inviting. They have jet skies, paddle boards bikes, scooters and more. They also have a short bus called "Life is too short bus" to take you to Duval St. Willie is the driver and hes priceless! Tortoises, Iguanas (they eat fruit and green leafy veggie like Kale and Romaine Lettuce), hammocks, lounge chairs, private docks, swimming pool with poolside movies and excellent food/drinks in their restaurant The Stone Crab Key West (great friendly bartenders). I travel alot and spend every year in the Keys. I am pretty picky about the places I stay and this has been one of my top favorite places. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Any room but I stayed beach front in 204. Quite sunrise and sunsets a dock, hammocks and lounge chairs.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Christina S
ChrisHollandKeyWest, Owner at Ibis Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

I am having this review enlarged and hanging it on the wall behind my desk to remind my staff every day that they like me. LOL. I'm glad you had fun. We enjoy seeing our guests happy.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I'm currently on property as I'm writing this review. The location is great, close to everything, but far enough away to avoid traffic and parking issues that key west offers. This place offers a free shuttle ride downtown every hour, which is cost efficient and saves time...especially with all the construction going on around the place. The staff is great as well. But to the negatives of this place, I knew when I booked here the room was small, no complaints there...again, I knew. What I did not know is our "private beach area" is the nasty backwoods part of the stinking bay area and is no fun. When we arrived, the room smelled like mold and must, I complained to the front desk, he said it's "low tide smell, it's all over the island". I've lived at the beach and I know what low tide smells like, but I waited it out anyways to give them the benefit of the doubt. After going to buy lots of air fresheners, I called and complained again and they sent maintenance to my room. Kudos for a less than 5 minutes response time, but he brought a can of air freshener...in which I just went out and bought. Lastly, the window unit AC makes annoying sounds, but it works very well, I like my room around 65 degrees and it's nice in the Keys heat. Overall, this place is acceptable. It's not a Ritz-Carlton, but you can tell what you're getting on the user friendly website. This place is old and fitting to the true Key West atmosphere you'd want. Yes it's pricey, but this is a tourist destination for world-wide travelers and business owners are in business to make money.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Dustin_W704

Ibis Bay is real Key West. It was built in 1956. We have renovated it without changing its character. When I travel I don't like slick and modern hotels, I prefer historic places. If you are like me, Ibis Bay is a great choice. It's Fabulous 1950s Florida. Thanks for staying with us and reviewing us. Its appreciated.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in a sea view room. ( please note you can't swim in the sea- seaweed) but the views and pontoons with hammocks and loungers have made this one of the most fabulous places I have stayed. Funky and Eclectic but also clean and very comfortable with a very nice pool

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank robo2012

Thank you. I am glad Ibis Bay was your kind of place. Lexie, our macaw says, "Bye!"

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We recently stayed at the Ibis Bay Resort for our Honeymoon. Overall it was a great trip; however, we booked it through Bookit.com and therefore it was a mystery package at a discounted price. The staff was extremely nice, and the room was clean but small. It is not the waterfront that they advertise, it is a dirty body of water. Also we stayed in room 513 ( economy ) and woke up every morning to the annoying birds right in front of the overpriced Stoned Crab restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueine D

The best rooms at Ibis Bay are the one on the beach. Booking direct from our website gets you the better rates and you get to see inside all the rooms with our Google Virtual Tour. That way you can choose exactly what's right for you.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The cons, the bathrooms were extremely small! The mirrors were very tiny. the maids didn't give us new towels when they cleaned it, we had to request it.
The beds were uncomfortable. Very hard.
Other then those things the resort was super cute and fun!

• Stayed: July 2014

If you come back to stay with us, call us directly to get our great "returning guest" rates. Booking services are great but booking direct with us on the website saves you money plus you can see room layouts, dimensions, photos and go on a virtual tour of the whole resort.