Angelina Guest House
$239
The Marker
$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$272
$256
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 05/27
$335
$297
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$242
$152
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$923
$849
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewshomemade cinnamon rollsbagelsshared bathcanned fruittwo blocksduval streetblue heaven restauranthard boiled eggsbahama villagepool areaother guestsgreen parrotevery morningprivate bathroomfridge and microwaveold townrooms are small
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Angelina while enjoying New Years in Key West. I found the accommodations very clean and comfortable. The homemade cinnamon rolls alone are definitely worth a return trip! Location is wonderful. Very short walk to Duval St., Fort Zachary Taylor State park (Beach !), and just down the block from Blue Heaven. Many thanks to Janet, Kevin, and most especially Lynne!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Biondino97
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Me and my wife spend 6 days at the Angelina and it was the best guesthouse we ever stayed at.
Very clean, very friendly and of course those cinnamon rolls.....
It is of the beaten pad so it is very quiet! no kids and that is another seller.
We had the Cindy room and it was very clean. Housekeeping is very good.
We will definitely come back here and make this our own guesthouse every time we go to Key West!

Room Tip: Ask for Cindy. A king size bed close to the pool!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dutchyankee2014
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The Angelina Guesthouse is our first choice when visiting Key West.

We were lucky enough to book a room at the last minute in mid-January. This would be unheard of during the rest of the year! They are full for a reason! This is the most wonderful place to stay, and we will definitely be back again!

Janet, Kevin, thank you so much for another fabulous visit! We love your hospitality, the cinnamon buns, and all the familiar faces within the guesthouse! Your staff are amazing!

Wishing you another successful year in 2014!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank AnthonyLiza
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've stayed in Angelina's for two nights just before christmas. Everything in Key West was pretty expensive, so I guess the high price we've payed was to be expected. That said, I loved the place: beautiful, well kept, friendly people, good location. I've stayed in the new building (versus the historical building), which is not so new anymore. You see time has passed in bathroom details and so one, but the room was very cozy and decorated with simple good taste, so no problems there really. Breakfast is served in the laundry area (strange but neat) and you just go it by the swimming pool.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cainha
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed here in May and it was one of the best holidays/vacations I have ever had. The hotel was VERY clean, the owners and cleaners were very welcoming and friendly. The price was also good, I found it to be the best out of all the other hotels I had looked at for Key West.

There is also a lovely swimming pool outside in the garden should you wish to cool off. If you want to save yourself money you can book a room with a shared bathroom - I would recommend it as the shared bathroom are actually VERY very clean and hardly anyone ever used them!

The cats are cute and the receptionists will help you with any trips,adventures you wish to take during your vacation. The cleaners are also very warm and friendly and will help you anything you need during your stay.

If I ever get the pleasure to come back, this is the place I will most definitely be staying! Thank you for a great stay Angelina!

Zoe :o)

Room Tip: To save money, book a room with a shared bathroom - The shared bathrooms are very clean and hardly anyone else uses them! It will save you a little money :o)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo