Angelina Guest House
$305
$260
Sheraton.com
$249
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
$428
$329
$493
$254
  • Restaurant
$205
$175
Doubletree.com
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$328
$240
$364
Hotels.com
$280
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Key Lime Inn Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$219
$186
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
$384
$288
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshomemade cinnamon rollsb bbagelsshared bathcanned fruittwo blocksduval streetblue heaven restauranthard boiled eggsbahama villagepool areaother guestsgreen parrotevery morningprivate bathroomfridge and microwaveold town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed here in May and it was one of the best holidays/vacations I have ever had. The hotel was VERY clean, the owners and cleaners were very welcoming and friendly. The price was also good, I found it to be the best out of all the other hotels I had looked at for Key West.

There is also a lovely swimming pool outside in the garden should you wish to cool off. If you want to save yourself money you can book a room with a shared bathroom - I would recommend it as the shared bathroom are actually VERY very clean and hardly anyone ever used them!

The cats are cute and the receptionists will help you with any trips,adventures you wish to take during your vacation. The cleaners are also very warm and friendly and will help you anything you need during your stay.

If I ever get the pleasure to come back, this is the place I will most definitely be staying! Thank you for a great stay Angelina!

Zoe :o)

Room Tip: To save money, book a room with a shared bathroom - The shared bathrooms are very clean and hardly anyone else uses them! It will save you a little money :o)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Zoelisc1ous
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Everyone that works here is incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped me plan all my activities. It's like a discount b&b with the privacy of a hotel. It is in the prime location for everything. The balcony and warm pool are an added bonus.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a fabulous few days at the Angelina. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Loved my cute little room, the pool area and the enticing smell of the home made buns for brekkie. My only regret - my stay wasn't long enough.
Hope to see you again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank samanna8
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stayed here AGES ago (it was actually December 2011) and have finally gotten round to writing this review! Stayed for two nights with a friend as part of our trip around Miami and the Keys. Staff were really helpful and advised us where to park our hired car (and we left our keys with them so they could move it). We loved the property - so beautiful - and the decor of the rooms was great. We didn't have an ensuite, but never had to wait too long to use a bathroom. Breakfast around the pool was lovely - we chatted with many interesting guests - and we loved the cats too. I would highly recommend the Angelina and if I ever end up back in Key West, I would stay here without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hollytorious
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this place. Good part is it is near to most of the attractions in Key west you can easily make it center place and explore the whole place. The place itself was clean and well maintained and I really enjoyed the small pool they have, relaxed there for some time..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple