“Great location, great value, great breakfast!”

Angelina Guest House
Ranked #25 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed here with my brother for one night. The location can't be beat. 2 blocks from the main strip in Key West: Duval St.

Cute room, cute pool, nice grounds, nice hostess. The breakfast was a real highlight: cinnamon buns, hard boiled eggs, granola, yogurt, fruit, english muffins, peanut butter, etc.

It was very quiet, but I noticed that there was no one staying in the room next to us so who knows if we would have been able to hear the people next door. We certainly didn't hear any noise the night we stayed there.

Over all, this was a great value. I think this is the place I would go back to the next time I need a place to sleep in Key West.

We were able to park on the street (for free).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Brooklyn32Alli

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was our first time to the Florida Keys and we are glad we chose Angelina's Guest House. It is a lovely old building and the atmosphere is great. The staff were very friendly. They take the time to make sure you have a parking spot on the street and that you know where everything is.

Our room was compact in size but adequate for our needs. The bed was a little smaller than we were used to but it was very comfortable to sleep on.

The pool area was really nice and we made sure to go in the pool both of the days we were there.

Breakfast was nice and I particularly liked the bagels.

The location is also great. You can easily walk from here to any of the main areas. Or you can get a bike, scooter or electric car to make things more interesting.

One day I would love to come back to the Florida Keys and I would be more than happy to stay here again,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bethybobs
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our vacation was planned approximately 4 months in advance. My two daughters, ages 17 and 22, and I stayed The Angelina Guest House for 5 nights,June 7-12, 2013. It exceeded all our expectations! The location was great! (one block from Blue Heaven, 2 blocks from Duval) It was quiet, clean, comfortable...I could go on. We had a fabulous vacation! The hosts at Angelina are attentive and friendly! We had a room right on the corner, first floor - had a double bed, a full size futon, fridge, microwave, huge full bathroom with plenty of shelving and rods to hang things on, fresh towels daily, a/c, ceiling fan, and mints on the bed the first night! The pool area is gorgeous, the continental breakfast is delicious, the free sunscreen and beach towels are a plus! I could go on and on...this place is A+++ in our books! Absolutely no complaints! All three of us LOVED it! We chose the non-alcoholic route for this vacation due to my youngest daughter's age. We did not go to any bars but saw and did everything we came to see and do and went home smiling, tanned, and exhausted but with 600+ pics to remember Key West !

Room Tip: We loved our room :-) Next time would buy some cheap plates and plasticwear to reheat leftovers fr...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Emanmsma2
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Clean rooms with great owners literally two blocks off Duval. Cooling plunge pool and quiet relaxation! A great find in busy KW with a good breakfast included. Ask the staff about making it to the Green Parrot for some great live music nearby.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Whoshr
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed three nights, May 30 through June 2, 2013. The owners and the staff were fantastic, always friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool/garden area are wonderfully landscaped. Great breakfasts included in the price of your stay. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, two blocks from Duval Street. We were able to walk everywhere. There are also two Trolly stops within two blocks. The other guests were friendly. Over all it was a terrific experience. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have window unit A/C. Second floor has central A/C. Not all rooms have pr...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here for 6 days - This is my last day here and I am gutted to leave! The hotel is very very clean and the staff are amazing - anytime I needed help or directions the lovely reception lady was straight there to help as were the cleaners also. My room was cleaned daily and fresh towels baught, bed made. The swimming pool is nice too. Its a two minute walk around the Corner from Duval St. If I ever get the chance to come back to Key West this is where I will be staying.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Zoe-Entertainments
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed for two nights and wished we'd booked for longer. Our room, which was comfortable, very clean and beautifully furnished, was adjacent to the pool, which was very welcome after a hot day's sightseeing. Everything was provided including pool towels and suncream and even mosquito repellant if you wanted it.
The owners and staff were extremely welcoming and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast on the patio overlooking theh pool was a lovely start to each day.
Angelina was a a short two-block walk to Duval Street and all that it offers. We already thinking about booking again for next year. Pure bliss.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple