“Best place to visit in Key West”
Review of Shots And Giggles

Shots And Giggles
Ranked #16 of 59 Nightlife in Key West
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have been going to Key West every November for around 9 years and we happened to stumble across Shots and Giggles on a walk to Duval. We peeked in to check out the liquor store and the owner/bartender invited us in to have a drink at the bar. Needless to say, we stayed for another! The owner (Hannia) provides great service/conversation in a place with great atmosphere. It was quiet when our night began but soon the bar began to fill up with friendly patrons - some local folks, some return visitors. We had a great time and will always stop there when in town.

1  Thank Faye577244
in 4 reviews
"keys"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We come to Key West every year and have been for 20 years. We stumbled upon Shots and Giggles and had the "GREATEST TIME". Hannia and Steve, the owners were so great to hang out with and we went back every night to visit with them. The bar, the atmosphere, the cold beer and the staff were all awesome. We can't wait till next November to go back to Key West and hang with everyone at Shots and Giggles. Thank you again for an "AWESOME TIME". See you next year, from your new friends, Jimmy, Cathy, Jim, Darlene, Artie & Sharon from Bridgeton, New Jersey and Rick, Brenda & Lauren from Jupiter, Florida!

1  Thank Cathy G
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am shocked to read the previous review of "owners are friendly and welcoming" ! I live here and work in the restaurant business and my friend brought me in ... we knew some friends sitting on the couch and were hanging out there. The owner came by and GRABBED my two friends' beers straight out of their hands! Can we say: R U D E !? The professional thing would have been to come by and ask us to in the future ask for the beers at the bar and pay there. We did not know that we could not grab them from the coolers because at such places as Grand Vin and the Porch, you can do just that and pay up front. Well, it gets worse and worse.. needless to say I will not go back nor will I recommend this establishment to anyone ..ever!

4  Thank Salto30
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I am torn about reviewing this jewel. Why you ask...because I LOVE it and am afraid that if too many people know about the friendly low key atmosphere may change. But it is too good not to tell everyone about. The owners are amazing, friendly and welcoming, you won't find a better place to get away from the crowded toursit traps. If you are looking for a place where you can carry on a conversation and get treated like a long lost friend this is the place for you. But don't come I want this to stay my secret.

1  Thank copelinsp