WINNER WONDERLAND

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Favorite store in KW”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I must admit I have rode by this store many times but stop now because of the Cole's bakery next door. I found cooking items that I have been searching for there and the prices were great. They even have copper cookie cutters. Cole's closes at 2 and they leave all their unsold items with the Restaurant store to sell so you can get bread and other items after hours. They have a good wine and beer selection. I thought the staff were friendly and helpful. Any foodie would love this store and the prices.

Visited January 2013

Key West, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

These people have mastered the art of ignoring you when it 's obvious you need help. I have been living here for 10 year and every time I try to do business at this place all I get is a run around. There warehouse is so disorganized that it take over an hour to get a simple answer. After a great deal of frustration I asked for the manager, not available and the owner, Richard, was no where to be found and his wife acted as though she could give a sh!# unless I was spending over $100. Your better off going to Kmart, Ross or better yet, Ebay.

Visited October 2012