We stayed at the Chelsea House Pool and Gardens November 6-8. AAA had rated it a 3 diamond. In our opinion, it was a low 2. Bed quality was poor, room amenities minimal; breakfast options poor. Needs painting. The floor in our friends room had paint splotches all over the hard wood floor. We were charged a 25% surcharge because of a power boat race was in town and rooms were expected to fill. They didn't! Find a better place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chelsea House Hotel in Key West is a 33 room boutique hotel in Old Town, Key West, near Duval Street's famous bars & nightlife, the sunset pier, restaurants, waterfront activities and quaint island neighborhoods. A variety of guest rooms and suites are located in two former estate properties, both in the Victorian, Queen Anne architectural style built in 1891 and 1905. They stand on an acre of tropical gardens which includes a large, heated pool and many comfortable lounging areas. Historic architecture & modern rooms. Free continental breakfast. Free in-room internet. Upscale eco-friendly bathroom amenities. Large pool. Boutique hotel. Walk to Duval Street and the waterfront. Located in the heart of Old Town, Key West. Charming and romantic, where modern style & comfort meets relaxed Key West vibe at the Chelsea House Hotel. Self parking onsite for 10 USD/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Chelsea House Hotel in Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea House Pool And Gardens
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel Key West