“Nice nail salon”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Had a wonderful pedi at Nailtini. The salon is clean, the gals are fun and you can have an adult beverage while they work their magic! Be sure to book ahead during busy periods like Spring Break.

There are newer reviews for Nailtini Day Spa

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I both had pedi's and I had an acrylic fill with shellac polish. The salon was lovely and the employees were all extremely helpful and fun. The Cosmo was fabulous. My pedi/mani was completed by Dasia. Unfortunately I cannot remember the young lady that did my husband's pedi, but she was sweet and very professional. I HIGHLY recommend this shop. The only issues we had was parking, but you have to be prepared for that in Key West no matter where you go.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Had a mani/pedi w/ my bf, his first, for my bday. It was absolutely wonderful. A little pricey but you get what you pay for, well worth it and will definitely visit again on next Key West trip.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I had a mani and pedi done last week Thursday. My appointment was for 2:00pm but I got there at 1:00pm since my hair appointment went quick. When I arrived all of the ladies were great to fit me in so I wouldn't have to wait. I was offered a glass of wine while I picked my color. I got my pedi first. I did not get a foot massage. I got a soak, file, cuticles clipped, hot towel and nail polish. I waited at the pedi chair while the girl that did my nails fixed someone else mani which I didn't mind I was enjoy my massage from the chair. While I had my mani I enjoyed my second glass of wine. She shaped my nails and cut my cuticles but she did not soak my hands first. I did not get a massage on my hands or hot towels on my hands. Since it was around lunch time the nail tech was rushing so she could eat her lunch. I understand but they shouldn't book an appointment for at least 30 mins so they can enjoy their lunch on their time not mine. I don't think it was worth $80 for a mani and pedi if everything wasn't done right. I don't remember the nail techs name but she sits next to Cissy. Next time I go, if I do go at all, I'll make sure to make my appointment with Cissy.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Walk-ins are welcome at this cozy salon and that's just what I did. I was greeted with smiles and didn't have to wait long as the ladies fit me in to their busy schedule. I enjoyed pleasant conversation and a mimosa which is included with the services. I was given the names of a few other stereotypical nail salons in New Town, but decided to take my chances. I had a great experience and the price was great. I look forward to returning to Nailtini.

1  Thank Dana P