“Great Service”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Miami, Florida
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I've made it a tradition to get my nails done when I get in town instead of rushing to get it done before traveling. The reason is this place feels like you're on vacation from tje start. Very friendly staff...all of them. Your man won't mind sitting and waiting because they also serve him a martini or two. Getting nails done is all about the experience and this just gets me into vacation mode right away. The manicure/pedicure is good - nothing out of this world but it's the experience that makes it worthwhile. It's pricey but after 2 martinis who cares...you're on vacation. It saves you from having to order a drink at a crowded bar...for a little bit at least.

Greenville, North Carolina
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Whether you on vaca, had a long week at work or just need some "me time"....VISIT NAILTINI! They not only do a fabulous job but are very personable +drinks!!! I come every time I come into the Keys and could not ask for a better experience!!! Cissy, Dasia, Athena are GREAT!!!

Florence, Italy
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Good job, girls!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I got a manicure done today, the girls are very efficient, professional and extremely kind. The place is neat and very clean!!!

Visited November 2013
West Palm Beach
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relief for your feet”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I wanted to pamper ourselves since we walked so much. The staff more than met our expectations and requests. Dasia was wonderful to talk with and very down to earth.
The young lady that did my husbands pedicure ( I apologize I forgot her name) was just as wonderful. The quality of service was beyond what was expected. They made sure to tell us that if my polish got messed up -to just come back in and they would repair it while we were in Key West. I would highly recommend this spa for weddings or just a refreshing pampering.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Cathryn P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great drinks, great services, friendly staff”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had some free time and realized I needed a pedicure. Wow the staff is great. The atmosphere and location are perfect, on Duval Street. Apple martini's are Great! Had the best pedicure ever provided by Cissy. Highly Recommended..

Visited October 2013