“Relaxing with a nice touch”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Charleston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing with a nice touch”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I decided at the last minute to get a manicure before my girlfriends wedding. I was welcomed in and made comfortable immediately. Jordan took great care of me too! Excellent customer service and the cocktails were a nice touch!

Visited October 2013

Syracuse
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nailed it in Key West!!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was a walk-in and was treated like a regular customer...very pleasant & professional staff who made me feel welcome and like a long lost gal pal...the Cosmo martini while I was getting a spa pedicure was one of the best I've had on the island!! Crissy did a wonderful job and even touched up my acrylic nails. I have long acrylic nails and when I vacation it's hard to find a good salon that knows what they're doing and they do!! I am so thrilled to of stumbled upon them because we come to Key West several times a year and now I have a place to go for awesome top notch spa services!!! Their prices are very reasonable also!!! Sincerely, Mary Bergstraesser from Syracuse, New York

Visited October 2013

San Diego, California
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Great manis/pedis on Duval”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been here twice on various vacations, and received great customer service each time. The technicians are very thorough and the polish lasts weeks (at least in my experience), but it is very pricey....not unexpected for Duval street, though, a tourist location with VERY FEW other options/competition. You do get 2 free drinks with your service (which I'm sure increases the cost), but I've wondered each time how much alcohol was actually in the drinks.....I felt nothing!! Just empty calories :-) I'd go back, but bring in my own drink from one of the MANY Duval bars.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“The best place for pampering in Key West!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Exceptional staff, wonderful service, clean and relaxing! I tried the establishment simply because drinking a martini while getting a pedicure sounded amazing, but once I got to know the staff I was hooked! I went every two weeks while I was working in Key West and loved it every time. I especially recommend Danielys for your services. A diamond in the rough.....definitely a cut above Nail Bar. Worth the trip!

Louisville, KY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great pedicure!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My friend and I went to Nailtini while we were in Key West. My friend had a massage and then the pedi (she couldn't say enough good things about her massage!). I just had the pedi. The nail techs were great, very friendly and did great jobs on our toes! The receptionist was just as sweet as she could be. I would definitely go again!