“They were so nice to take me last minute and did a fantastic jib”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lived them Tina is fabulous ask for her and they serve drinks. She is really awesome and again took me last minute. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went here for a pedicure with my sister during a cruise stop in September. We actually decided to do this because it was rated one of the top things to do in Key West on Tripadvisor. We did not regret our decision. We both loved our pedicures, and I was especially happy because I normally have very sensitive feet and don't especially enjoy the process. The girls who worked on us were great! The whole experience was actually totally enjoyable - the complimentary mimosa sure didn't hurt either! I wish this place wasn't so far away, I would be going regularly if I could.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

As much as I try, every time I come to Key West I mess up my pedicure. Spray sunscreen and regular nail polish are not friends so in search of sole salvation I go. (I know, bad pun)

Off to Nailtini for a polish change!

Unlike many nail salons, Nailtini is bright, well laid out, super clean and does not greet you with the standard 'You pick color and sit down.'

Both times I've been here, my toes leave looking fabulous. This last time I got the full pedicure and Cissy rocked it out. My Fred Flinstone-esque calloused feet left looking like a million bucks.

Thank, Nailtini!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Staff was fantastic! Even though they were busy all day and we had last appointments, the entire staff was great. We had a fun time, chatting and laughing with everyone. Not to mention the great services provided by Deja and Jordan. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm posting some photos here of the french nail polish i had done in Nailtini on Mar 20, 2013. You can judge for quality. I can only say I was ashamed to walk around with those nails until I bought some nail polish remover. I can't believe they even charged me for a job like that.. I know I should have said something about it but I was just trying to hold my tears in front of my fiance, so I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as I could. Still I can't believe nobody ever asked me if I was happy with the result. The host just said "25 dollars" and "bye".

3  Thank Nadia N