“A Phenomenal Experience”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My mother, sister and I all booked manicure and pedicure appointments to have a spa luxury on our fun filled vacation. When we arrived at our appointment we were greeted with big smiles by the outstanding staff. Each nail technician engaged in conversation and really allowed us to just relax. The martinis were an excellent refreshment while getting pampered.
Not only were the employee's friendly but mine as well as my mother and sister's, nails and toes came out excellent! They never rushed to get us done, they really took their time and did each nail with care. I would definitely come back to this place, in fact I don't think any manicure or pedicure compares to the one I received here. I highly recommend this place for a good manicure and pedicure and for an enjoyable time. I have already recommended it to many of my friends visiting the area.

Really was such a great experience!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Every time I'd been to Key West I was on a cruise and passed this place but didn't have time to stop in. Finally I came here for an extended stay and had an opportunity to visit. We got manis one day and loved it so much we came back the next day for pedis. The staff is amazingly fun and the cosmos flow freely. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

What an incredible experience we had at this delightful little nail salon. Due to a computer glitch, our appointment was lost, but the staff sprang into action and made sure my nails were done and I walked out the happiest and most relaxed bride in Key West. Thank you so much for an incredible experience!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and would usually drive to the "new town" side of the island to get a mani but I live downtown and decided to try this place despite the double price just for convenience. Mistake. They must have a serious problem with polish here because mine was terrible just like other reviews I've seen. There was polish everywhere on my cuticles and skin. And didn't cover the sides of my nail. I could have painted them better at home myself. Would not return to or recommend this place.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This a great convenient place to go when you are downtown and need a quick manicure. You also get a Martini!