“Very disappointing”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Based on what I had read on TripAdvisor I decided to go and have a pedicure and manicure. I had to go on two consecutive days as they couldn't fit me in, which was fine, and was seen by the same person on both occasions. Unfortunately the quality was dreadful". My pedicure was fine but the nail polish was unevenly applied and thick in parts. Similarly the manicure was not a lot better.

I did go back and complained and they offered to fix it as one of the people there did agree it was badly done. She was actually great and rectified the manicure with a Shellac polish but she didn't have time to put right the pedicure so I had to live with that.

I was pleased they tried to put it right but not before getting incredible attitude from a young receptionist there who clearly had little interest in dealing with the customers and more interested in engaging in personal conversations.

Unfortunately this place seems to believe its own hype and there seems to be only one or two good technicians there, I visited in February this year and am going back to KW in September but will find a better alternative to this place.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My best friend and I visited Nailtini last week and had a great experience. I booked an appointment for a massage and she made one for a pedicure. Joni was my massage therapist and I was pleasantly surprised by her expertise. It's always hard going to a new therapist the first time, and Joni gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. My friend really enjoyed her pedicure as well. I'm not sure of the name of the girl who did it, but she did a great job. We're both very particular about our toes and we were both impressed! The pricing is comparable to most other salons and day spas I've visited and I didn't think it was unreasonable. The salon serves mimosas, martinis, coffee, tea and water to its clients and provides an all-around fun experience!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I had a nail issue and Cissy fixed it and give me a great fill and pedicure. She took the time to really fix the mold and make sure it was cleared before I left. Thank you.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

On our girls trip we planned a day downtown and after brunch headed to Nailtini where we drank mimosas on the porch until they were ready for us. Staff was nice. Spa was clean. The mani/ pedis were good as well. Great way to start off a girls weekend.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Decided to treat myself to a manicure while in Key West and I am so glad I did! It was the best manicure I have ever had.....and that's without the complimentary martini! The staff was so friendly. I will definitely visit again when I'm back in Key West.