“Best Spa Manicure/Pedicure”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Spa Manicure/Pedicure”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The quality of service at Nailtini Nail Bar & Day Spa could not have been better. The staff was so friendly and pleasant and patient. We arrived on a Saturday as a bridal party and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. They did not rush through any of the services and made all of us feel so welcome. It was the best manicure and pedicure that I have ever received and can't wait to come back!

Visited December 2012

Reno, NV
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun & Relaxing”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My friend and I got great pedicures while sitting in great massage chairs and being served martinis and champagne. The staff was friendly and professional. The place was extremely clean. We laughed and had a wonderful time for an hour. I was very impressed with their website which allowed me to make appointments online.

Visited December 2012
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Spot For Key West Manicure”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stopped by for a couples mani/pedi. Place was spotlessly clean and really well run. Really nice staff and they did a great job. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2012
Key West, Florida
“Good Morning!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Small and just my size! I went into Key West from BPK to check it out and was pleasantly suprised for this spot. I knew my mani-pedi would be great but who would have thought that my 'spirits' would get lifted too! Nailtini is clean and comfortable--and those chairs for your pedicures are killer. Most of all Melissa knows how to take care of her clients; her enthusiasm is there, she is extremely creative with colors and designs, and smiling everytime I go. This spa has alot more to offer as well.

Visited October 2012
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful friendly service.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I came to the salon with a friend, both of us wanting manis & pedis and we were offered an appointment two hours later. When we came back we were offered drinks ( Cosmos!) and seated immediately. Mariko was friendly and so sweet, and gave me the best manicure, pedicure I've ever had! The massage chairs are great! I'd definitely come back here!