“Fun time getting pedicure!”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Fantastic service! Great pedicure and wonderful martini's. Alexander, Theresa, and Marika were friendly and attentive. Will definitely go back again!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I made a spur-of-the-moment trip to Key West and didn't have time to get a pedicure in advance. I called when I arrived at my hotel and they were able to get me in within an hour. It was an easy walk from my hotel near the Southernmost Point. The spa is very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. They even offered me a drink (I had a mimosa, but I think other choices included white wine and mojito). The pedicure was fantastic. Here it is 5 days later, after walking all over the island, and my polish is still intact and my feet look great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Love the idea of cocktails and nails. Tried not long after their opening and need to get back! The nail technicians are great. I do wish there was guaranteed parking.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a great idea! Pedis, manis and martinis! Had a wonderful ped and enjoyed lemon drop martinis with my friend. Loved it, and will go next time I am in Key West!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great atmosphere And music. I had a delicious lemon drop and my feet are pretty and soft! Deffinately coming back and everyone should go!