“Cute toes in Key West”
Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Napoleon, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cute toes in Key West”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I made a spur-of-the-moment trip to Key West and didn't have time to get a pedicure in advance. I called when I arrived at my hotel and they were able to get me in within an hour. It was an easy walk from my hotel near the Southernmost Point. The spa is very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. They even offered me a drink (I had a mimosa, but I think other choices included white wine and mojito). The pedicure was fantastic. Here it is 5 days later, after walking all over the island, and my polish is still intact and my feet look great. Highly recommend.

Visited August 2012

Summerland Key, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Escape”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Love the idea of cocktails and nails. Tried not long after their opening and need to get back! The nail technicians are great. I do wish there was guaranteed parking.

Visited January 2012
Plainfield, nj
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun and relaxing afternoon”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a great idea! Pedis, manis and martinis! Had a wonderful ped and enjoyed lemon drop martinis with my friend. Loved it, and will go next time I am in Key West!

Visited August 2012
“Enchanting!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great atmosphere And music. I had a delicious lemon drop and my feet are pretty and soft! Deffinately coming back and everyone should go!

Key West, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nailtini Was a Fabulous Experience!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Came here with 2 girlfriends for a nice afternoon pedicure!
The staff was great, the girls who gave the pedicures were very pleasant, friendly and did a great job on our feet! Cant forget about the fun front desk worker, Alex who made us great cocktails!
We each tried a different martini - they were great.
I made the reservation for three and they had no problem letting us have some platters delivered from a local deli...it was really fun and a nice change from our normal pedi experiences!

Visited July 2012