“Nice find”

Kojin
Ranked #214 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Korean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Voluntown, Connecticut
“Nice find”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stumbled across Kojin's on a bike trip. I read some negative reviews after we sat down and I was a bit skeptical but we were not disappointed. I'm not an expert on authentic Japanese but I know good food. The dumplings were amazing and both our 1/2 size entrees for $9 were more than enough and very tasty.

Brooklyn
“Not a Japanese noodle shop”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The menu here looked great. Unfortunately, they tried to pass off spaghetti floating in beef broth with a soft boiled egg on top as authentic Japanese noodles... Not even close. If you are used to the real deal, this place will fall flat.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great place to stop for Japanese food in Key West”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We had the miso ramen, asparagus and steamed pork buns. Pork buns were amazing: tender pork and great balance of flavor. Ramen is very good, not Japanese quality but a good change from other Key West food. Strongly recommend this place as a good Asian food option in Key West.

1 Thank ben4c
Big Pine Key, Florida
“A hidden gem...make sure you try the limeade!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Just steps off of Duval, I've walked past Kojin numerous times and never realized it was there. I have been looking for a good noodle house in Key West, and I have found it at Kojin. I love Pho soup, and although they don't offer a lot of variety (only beef and tofu) it is still delicious and flavorful. What I didn't like, and I hope is just a fluke, although I have been back and it was the same, is that they don't serve basil, they serve cabbage and other odd veggies. The menu says basil, but it wasn't served either time. I will ask next time if they don't serve it, as I feel that is an essential flavor in Pho. The portions are large, and they offer both half and full sized portions. They have six main noodle dishes, and many specials nightly. My husband has tried specials both times, and was delighted by both. And I highly recommend the fresh Limeade...with a hint of mint...yum!

Visited February 2013
Haugesund, Norway
“Love the noodle-soup”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Genuin food and lovely staff. Great variety an the menu, and a really impressive collection, and knowledge of, sake.

Visited January 2013