“small and off the main drag....awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kojin
Ranked #215 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Korean
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands), Canada
“small and off the main drag....awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stopped in here after getting some tattys earlier in the evening. It was quiet when we came which was perfect....no rush. Chatted with the very nice girl that was one that night, she was fairly new to key west, so we had a great chat about everything,lol.
Ordered one of their salad dishes and one of their soups, in the small bowls,lol....not really that small. They have a great place not too big, just right. The can-o- fun was very tasty too!
Worth a visit if your bored with the average Duval crowd.
cheers!

• Visited December 2012

“Great Noodle House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

This restaurant is In a side street off Duval Street and it was a good find. I had the half order of pho and my husband had the full order of the house ramen noodles. We have had many Asian noodles dishes in our lifetime and we would say that that the chefs there did a very good job. I would definitely recommend this place if you have a hankering for some noodles.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Something was off , but worth at try.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Had a lunch entree. It was 20% off till oct 20. I enjoyed my dish for the price. What I didn't care for... They substituted a cornerstone ingredient without telling/ asking me. Also their cc machine was not working and didn't tell me that until I was finished and ready to pay. I live here and roll with it, but a little heads up would have made my experience better. The server seemed bored and preoccupied. Even though the place was empty. The owner did say hello and asked me how my food was.

Durham
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Yummy!!! What a great find in Key West. This small and simple restaurant is a must eat in Key West. Simple menu with daily specials will give you a twist to Key West's standards.

• Visited October 2012
St. Augustine, Florida
“Simply Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Special very small venue. The food was excellent. A half portion for $8.00 is hard to finish. They have two great beers on tap backed up by bottle beer. Did I say it was small.. It was a bit warm inside for my friend, I loved it. There is a take out window that provides quick service, but I enjoyed eating inside at the noodle bar. It is probably my favorite eatery in Key West and my second favorite is across the street, Pizza!

• Visited September 2012