“Best bar crawl in Key West!”

Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Bar Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a unique fun pub crawl in Key West Florida. We go slightly off the beaten path. Our "Zoo Keepers" will keep you entertained all night. A guided tour, 5 drinks and a souvenir t-shirt for one low price. The most fun you can have in Key West with your clothes on! We have now added a third crawl night each week! Check our booking calendar to see what night fits best in your Key West vacation plan!
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The tour shirt is right: a blind chimp really could find a bar on Duval. You'll see at least five on every block. There is no shortage of alcohol in Key West by any means, but this tour will take you to all of the hidden treasures that you might not discover if you don't leave Duval! The guide, Joe, is very friendly and knowledgeable, and will take you to lots of great bars around the area. The value is phenomenal - $35 gets you five free drinks and a t-shirt, and many bars give out BOGO coupons to tour guests!

FYI: I would highly recommend taking this tour early in your trip to Key West so you can visit the bars over and over again during your stay. We did this our first night, and it gave us a great introduction to the Key West night life.

1  Thank Kim M

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My spouse and couple of friends went on Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Bar Crawl and we had a fantastic time. Joe and his wife Angela were great! We went to some bar's that we really had not noticed or we had seen but just never went. Great bars and super friendly people. I would highly recommend this crawl. Joe and John (Zoo Keeper) were a lot of fun and full of information. Get some questions correct about Key West and you win some beads!! Great time with great people. Thanks Joe!! See you again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was our first time in Key West. We intended to do a couple of bar tours while there to get a feel for the bar scene. We decided to do the Off Duval Bar Crawl with Kokomo Joe first. The experience was incredible! We met some really cool people on our tour. I mean really cool enough that we went out with them three more times while we were down there. Joe did a great Job introducing us to the locals ( Bart, the unofficial mayor of Key West for one) and kept the tour interesting by interjecting some trivia and history and then testing us on it as we got more and more "relaxed".
If you are thinking of doing a bar tour, try this one. Joe and Angela are really nice people as is their staff. We intend to see Joe again next time we visit Key West. Thanks Joe & Angela!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My friend and I went on this crawl on the second night of our third trip to Key West. Weren't sure of what kind of people or experience to expect. We ended up having a great time! There were 7 of us total which was the perfect size. Kokomo Joe was awesome! So sweet, down to earth and fun! His wife Angela is the same!

The age range of the people on the crawl was late 20s-40s. We all got along great! By the end of the crawl we were all dancing and having a blast! We all ended up getting together several other times during our time is Key West.

I highly recommend this crawl! It is a great way to see some cool bars off the main drag of Duval and a wonderful way to make some new friends who are enjoying Key West just as much as you are!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My 2 friends and I went on Kokomo Joe's bar crawl on Nov 9th. We had the best time! Kokomo Joe was great (we met his wife Angela and while she didn't go on the crawl w/us, she was great!). We had a group of 7 people at all ages. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and Joe was so funny! We hit some bars that I had never been to and Joe would introduce us to the locals and the bartenders in each place. After the tour was done, we were all having such fun that we hit a few more places as a group before ending the evening. We ended up meeting up w/Joe, his wife Angela, the others from our tour group, and some of the locals we met several times through the rest of our trip. I was expecting to have fun on the crawl, but I wasn't expecting to make such good friends w/some great people! Thanks Kokomo Joe!!

2  Thank Dudet