“Sensational Sailing with Breezin Charters”

Breezin Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Breezin the Keys with Captain Dees - Private sailing charters, sailing lessons, snorkeling, weddings and memorials. Learn the fundamentals of sailing! Or just sit back, relax and enjoy a beautiful Catalina 42 foot sailboat.
Shepherdstown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sensational Sailing with Breezin Charters”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I decided to treat myself to a private charter sailing adventure for my birthday, and had the extremely good fortune to connect with Captain Dennis Krinitt of Breezin Charters and his Crew Member April, docked in front of Turtle Krawls and the Schooner Wharf area.

First and foremost, I felt safe the entire time under their care, no worries there at all. He is a superb captain, he KNOWS HIS STUFF, and April was a huge help.

Second, WOW, talk about being taken care of and pampered, simply remarkable the attention these folks paid to me during the trip. Granted I had the boat to myself and granted the day we had for sailing was off the chart, but we spent way more than the actual scheduled time for the cruise, and I loved never feeling rushed.

The boat is super, a 42 foot Catalina, extremely comfortable vessel.

The only thing that matched (okay, almost matched) the spectacular sailing was their company, easy to talk with, respectful of your space, and great taste in music!

Do yourself a favor and check these folks out, they are the real deal.

Visited May 2012

St. Pete
“A Key West Sailing Charter for Sailors”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I am a sailor on the West Coast of Florida. While in Key West I was looking for a sailing charter I could take my girlfriend with me on that would offer us a real sailing experience, not pack us on board a schooner with 100 other people and circle the harbor. Captain Dennis offered us just such an authentic charter trip on his 42 foot Catalina "Breezin'."
The vessel is in excellent condition and was a joy to handle. I took the wheel after the sails were set and we sailed her S.W. past Sand Key and into the most beautiful blue water I've ever seen. We saw abundant sea life including dolphins and sea turtles. I was excited to be able to show my girlfriend the open water and share my love of sailing with her.
Captain Dennis is knowledgeable, personable and made us feel at home aboard his boat. We spoke a lot of boats and sailing, of course. But Dennis also shared our love of music and good food and conversed easily on a range of topics.
When we returned to the dock Captain Dennis was kind enough to introduce us to other members of the Key West sailing community who came by to say to "Hi" and made us feel like we were really part of that unique waterfront culture.
I cannot say enough good things, as an experienced sailor, about Captain Dennis and Breezin' Charters. I would not hesitate to recommend the Breezin' to anyone who is looking for a genuine Key West sailing experience on a quality vessel with a excellent captain. Both first-time sailors as well as old hands will enjoy their time on the water on board the Breezin'
And when we return to Key West we will most assuredly make arrangements to sail with Dennis and Breezin' charters again.

Visited March 2012
Hot Springs, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Perfect Day On The Water”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We wanted a different sailing experience than what seems to be typically provided in Key West, something a little more intimate than a giant boat packed with other tourists and a guide yelling over the mic nonstop. The guy at the Sea Turtle museum recommended Dennis Krinnit at Breezin' Charters, and boy was that the perfect choice.
Captain D is laid back but professional. He knows what he is doing. He even called to reschedule our trip when there was too much wind. Excellent call. We went sailing the next day instead on calm blue waters on a bright sunny day. He had drinks and snacks on hand, music, and personality to spare. Dennis is a friendly and likeable guy, and will do what he can to make your time on the water what you want it to be. We hope to have another sail with him soon and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the keys looking for some fun on the water.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank bewilderness
Baton Rouge
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Splendid Sunset Sail!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful trip on board Breezin Charters for an impromptu anniversary cruise! The weather was iffy and the wind was high when we set out on our journey. Captain Dee assured us that we could steer around the weather and he was right! Not one raindrop fell upon us and we chuckled as we watched rain fall on Key West as we cruised along under sunny skies. We were entertained by a school of dolphin which escorted us for part of the journey. The scenery and the sunset was magnificent!

We got to do what we loved most. My husband received a few sailing pointers and was thrilled to sail the boat...and, well I enjoyed being a hood ornament! Captain Dee served us a delicious anniversary fruit and cheese platter and we sipped the wine which we brought with us on the journey.

This was truly the highlight of our trip and we will definitely do it again.

Visited April 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“BREEZIN CHARTERS A MUST-DO AT KEY WEST!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We had so much fun! Cap'n Dees (Dennis Krinitt) made us feel at home immediately. As he said, "It's your boat - I'm just hear to give a little guidance!" Great company and sailing experience along with some hands-on training, relaxing music, full moon, great food and beverages - all in all, a perfect evening. Will definitely do this again and again.

Visited April 2012