“Fantastic Massages”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic Massages”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This was our 2nd time here & it was just as great as our 1st time. My husband got a deep tissue massage & I got a Swedish massage with a ritual bath. Great way for us to kick-off our week long vacation.

Visited May 2013

Dana Point, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful facial!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with family in Key West but wanted a little spa time. Made my reservation & it was suggested I arrive within 10 minutes of my appointment. As I was on foot that day, I arrived a bit earlier, and the staff suggested the pool/jacuzzi to start my experience. Nice and serene. The Spa Terre receptionist was warm & friendly; Kim was my esthetician--the whole experience was fabulous!

“Very relaxing !!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Spa Terre is very professional spa at the Ocean Key hotel. The products they use are high quality and they have awesome pedicure chairs. Ask for Anastasia - she is very good and does a great foot massage.

“My pedicure&manicure were excellent !!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Decided to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure while in Key West and I am so glad I did! It was the best service ever! Anastasia, the nail technician, was very nice, polite and very professional! She did such a good job on my nails! Two thumbs up !!!

“Best pedi ever!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was so pleased with my pedicure with Anastasia, she was very sweet and knew what she was doing! I'm very happy over all and will deffinately be returning next vacation!