“bravo!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“bravo!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

for an Italian on holidays abroad, pizza is always a gamble...but this time I made jackpot! Luigi provides a tasty cruncy very good pizza, very close to the ones I usually have in Italia. very well done guys!

Pennsylvania
“Good pizza”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for a late night snack. We found the staff friendly and the pizza good. The next day I thought I would stop for a sandwich for lunch. I didn't chose one of their specialty sandwiches but just a simple sandwich. I found it to be expensive for the two slices of lunch meat and a slice of cheese I got. Over all the sandwich was ok and hit the spot. This was a lesson learned. My score would be higher but it was just another pizza place which was more organized and wasn't assembly line fast food place.

• Visited August 2014
Palm City, Florida, United States
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We were too tired to go out for dinner and ordered a large pizza with garlic knots. Both were great and the price was comparable to chain pizza places - but this one came with homemade sauce. We think the sausage was homemade too. They were out of meatballs, which apparently happens around 6:30 each night. They must be great to keep selling out. Delivery was prompt and friendly.

• Visited August 2014
Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Excellent sandwiches”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Quickly prepared and quite large. We chose takeout. We ended up saving half of our sandwiches for a snack later. Conveniently located off duval street.

“Awesome Delivery!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We ordered a large pizza, garlic knots and bruschetta... Let me start with the garlic knots, they were to die for. I could eat them all day everyday! I've never ordered bruschetta from a pizza place before and we were not disappointed, very fresh! Last but not least the pizza is exactly what we were looking for, a little greasy for my taste but with a cpl blots of a napkin it was perfect! (Also that's just what I'm use to doing to my pizza). It was easy to call and order, they had caller id so they had my number and the delivery guy was super nice too!

1 Thank Kristen S