“Really friendly, great tasting pizza”
Review of Luigis Secret Recipes - CLOSED

Luigis Secret Recipes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We had a late night out in Key West and were staying on Fleming Street and decided we needed pizza!

Midnight opening - we had a huge slice of pizza each. We could choose our topping.

The guy was great - really helpful about what we could do in Key West and what was happening.

Lovely tasting pizza at a great price.

Try it!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Wife got the italian sub. I got the meatball sub. Both were on cuban bread. Everything was fantastic. Was going to eat half for dinner, half for lunch the next day. That didn't work out as planned, as I couldn't put the thing down, ate it all!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I Love everything I was served at Luigi's and I ate there often. The salads are great and the bread is the best I've tasted. The staff were very nice also.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

If you have 6 small children or 3 adults to feed then order this sandwich. If you have an entire Sunday of watching football to do and need a sandwich torpedo shot directly into your stomache, then order the stoner. The thing has like 4 different meats, 2 cheeses and just a slight kick of spice to it the thing is incredible. And if you are a fan of pizza then Try a fresh Sicilian pie for delivery or pick it up.

1  Thank Pshhh17
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great sandwiches. Had the "stoner" and Cuban sandwiches and they were really good. Very clean and great location. My husband wanted to try a more local pizza & sub restaurant and saw this place so we tried it. Will definitely go back.