“New kid on the block might just take over”
Review of Luigis Secret Recipes - CLOSED

Luigis Secret Recipes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After 35 years of eating pizza in KW, I thought we knew the best, as well as the mediocre. Walked into this new place to get out of the rain, and all four of us loved it. Food, overall cleanliness and staff are tops. Paper plates and plastic utensils suck, but so do they at their only real competitor's. Conveniently located for both locals and the Duval crowd, open fairly late, and they deliver. If you don't fish, cycle, swim, or drink beer, it still might be worth a trip to KW for pizza at Luigi's. The sandwich menu looks maybe even more enticing. Going to go with delivery next time, so we can use our own knives, plates and napkins. Think it's probably the best in the Keys.

1  Thank Jeff and Carol N

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have only one problem with Luigi's and that is that the " Stoner" sandwich is so good that I can not seem to order anything else.I want to try the Sicilian pizza ,and other great looking ,and tempting smelling, and sounding items from their gourmet selection.But every time ,the taste, texture,and truly delicious flavor of that 18 inch "melt in my mouth " sandwich has me repeating my order,time and time again.Great people,incredibly good food.And they deliver ,(with a big smile)all over my island home,all day and night.A hidden treat ,just off Duval Street.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a couple slices before a party night on Duval, and loved it so much we had it delivered the next day! Highly recommended for pizza lovers and food lovers alike! The Meat Lovers was fantastic, albiet a little rich. The Pepperoni was just right, however.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had a pleasant time at Luigi's- good happy hour. from 3-6PM For $6, you get two slices and a domestic beer. Pros- great staff, good price, clean, plentiful and available condiments. Cons- pizza could use more sauce... maybe it's a personal opinion:) Will Return.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

You either get it or you don't. They get good, NY style pizza. It's a true pizzeria. When my wife and I travel to Florida, and have a craving for pizza, we always search out the pizzerias Italian New Yorkers own and operate. They are always the best. Nice job Luigi's.