“Luigi's Goes Above and Beyond”
Review of Luigis Secret Recipes - CLOSED

Luigis Secret Recipes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Evanston, Illinois, United States
“Luigi's Goes Above and Beyond”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This little Fleming Street café has delicious food and outstanding service. After receiving free delivery of our Luigi's order to our nearby guesthouse, I discovered the smoked salmon had been omitted from my salad. I called Luigi's, which not only brought me the missing salmon in five minutes; they also refused to charge me for it. Very impressive!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Susan H

“Great place off of Duval!!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Their calzones are the best we've tasted and we are picky about our pizza. Also, had the chicken pesto sandwich and that was yummy as well. They only have a few tables in their restaurant, but it is a great place to stop off of Duval. We will definitely go back without question during our next visit to Key West.

Hollywood, California, United States
“Some of the Best Paninis I've Ever Had”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Title says it all. I had absolutely amazing Paninis. Delicious! Also the soda dispenser made me laugh. See picture attached. Great spot to have you lunch, watch some TV, and enjoy your day.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Andrew G
NJ
“Excellent sandwiches”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went here twice last week. Sandwiches are very goog. I had their version of a cuban which was served on very fresh roll

• Visited November 2012
SEAL COVE
“great pizza andsandwichs”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

While we were in Key West we stopped by this cute little Italian cafe the food was great and so was the atmosphere if your in Key West go down Fleming street one lock off Duval and have a great meal

• Visited October 2012