“The Best Ever~”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #3 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Boca Raton, Florida
“The Best Ever~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had a one hour message with Marc. I've had massages all over the world and have to say this was the best. I left feeling so relaxed, yet energized. I will most definitely make this a mandatory visit each time I go to Key West. Thanks Marc--I feel wonderful!

New Haven, Connecticut
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Isle Style is a great spa/boutique. Ask for Gail the massage therapist. She is awesome! Great way to start or end your vacation! Very relaxing.

Visited March 2014
Newport News, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wedding mani/pedi with the girls! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Recently had a mani & pedi here the day before my wedding with a couple of girlfriends and we all loved it! Really peaceful & relaxing. The girls did a great job. I had the spa mani/pedi and it was amazing!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Yay! Happy we could be part of such a special weekend for you and that you enjoyed yourself. Congratulations! Come see us again soon!
Brookfield, Wisconsin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I decided to do the couples massage while in Key West. We had Gail and Carrie and they have hands of angels. I had a terrible pain in my neck from sleeping in a different bed and by the time I left I could move it again and the pain was gone. Would highly recommend Gail or Carrie!

Visited February 2014
OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Don't they ROCK! Thank you for taking the time. Come see us again you two!
Lakewood, Colorado
“Great Haircut, Reasonable Price, Prompt Reply for an appointment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was greeted with an icy beverage and escorted to a beautiful courtyard to cool off from my bike ride up island for a much needed haircut. Sandy met me there and visited with me for a few minutes about my expectations. I was recovering from a really bad cut and she didn't take me to her private room until she was satisfied that she was clear about what I needed. I walked out 45 minutes later with a great haircut. So happy. This spa is beautiful little retreat from the hustle and bustle of the island. Loved the unique selection of island clothing, jewelry, and hand bags.