“Great Massage”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #3 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Isle Style is a great spa/boutique. Ask for Gail the massage therapist. She is awesome! Great way to start or end your vacation! Very relaxing.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Recently had a mani & pedi here the day before my wedding with a couple of girlfriends and we all loved it! Really peaceful & relaxing. The girls did a great job. I had the spa mani/pedi and it was amazing!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Yay! Happy we could be part of such a special weekend for you and that you enjoyed yourself. Congratulations! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I decided to do the couples massage while in Key West. We had Gail and Carrie and they have hands of angels. I had a terrible pain in my neck from sleeping in a different bed and by the time I left I could move it again and the pain was gone. Would highly recommend Gail or Carrie!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Don't they ROCK! Thank you for taking the time. Come see us again you two!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was greeted with an icy beverage and escorted to a beautiful courtyard to cool off from my bike ride up island for a much needed haircut. Sandy met me there and visited with me for a few minutes about my expectations. I was recovering from a really bad cut and she didn't take me to her private room until she was satisfied that she was clear about what I needed. I walked out 45 minutes later with a great haircut. So happy. This spa is beautiful little retreat from the hustle and bustle of the island. Loved the unique selection of island clothing, jewelry, and hand bags.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is my third visit to this spa and I love it. I tried other spas on the island and this one keeps coming up number one for a variety of reasons. First, I love the shop that is attached. They have unique items at a range of prices but also with top quality. The facial products work at home just as well as when I walk out from my facial. I've gotten different types of facials by different people and they have all been great. The serenity garden (that is what I call it), relaxes me the second I walk into the back. When you are looking for a facial and can't quite decide which spa to choose on the island, I would highly recommend Isle Style, they have never disappointed me.

OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

That just makes me happy all the way around! Thank you for taking the time and certainly thank you for your patronage!