“for a good guys haircut too”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #4 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

It's hard to find a great place to get a mans haircut that is quality. So I wanted to drop a note for fellow guys looking for a good haircut in Key West. This small salon, spa & boutique is your one stop while in Key West for a great haircut. The relaxing garden and historic building is a bonus. Sandy is the stylist I recommend and have trusted to work her magic for years so be sure to request her. Reservation is recommended... I've heard great things about all the stylist's at this salon but Sandy is my personal favorite... It's worth a cut just to enjoy the relaxing shampoo, the simple little details.

1  Thank johnkwfl

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This little FABULOUS hidden treasure is the best thing that happened to us on our holiday. EXCELLENT customer service! Taking us at last minute. DAYMI ! Until the next time we meet sweetheart !!! You are a GEM !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SPA !!!!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Gail gave the best massage. I had a sore neck while on vacation and she gave me relief. I have been to many salons in NYC, Red Door, other resorts. She was better than those and at a much better price.

1  Thank vetkelly
OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Isn't she just the best! We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. Hope you visit us again!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and stepson had a father and son weekend in Key West awhile back and enjoyed their massages and facials. They both said it was one of the best massages they had. My husband had never had a facial before and was a bit nervous. He said Patty was extremely knowledgeable and made him feel so relaxed that he almost fell asleep with her gentle touch. My son said it was one of the best facials he's had. They both looked great and felt rejuvenated. I can't wait to visit Key West with my husband and enjoy a couples massage. Thanks ladies for takng such good care of two very special men in my life.

What a joy that two men can come and have an enjoyable spa day. It's about time that they get pampered and indulge in a some quality services and relax! Yay! Happy to hear the positive feedback. And, yes, you get in and get spoiled soon too!!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had a haircut, pedicure and eyebrow wax. The ladies were a lot of fun and did an excellent job.

I would definitely go back.

2  Thank Johnh1970