“Love it!”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #4 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Key West
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I've been a fan of Isle Style for years. Sandy is my hair stylist--she has great taste, is always a pleasure to see, and makes my hair look fabulous when she's cut or colored it. Karen is a new esthetician, and I highly recommend her facials. She has such a wonderful, calm manner that I didn't want to leave. Actually, the entire salon has such a nice, indoor-outdoor setting with a relaxed island vibe that you won't want to leave, either. Check out the ever-changing array of island clothes, jewelry, and accessories, too. Fab.

Visited April 2013

Key West, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Pamper yourself and relax at this lovely salon”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have visited this salon for the past two years and they continue to deliver a positive experience. This elegant spa is a combination of an upscale boutique and the Key West laid back island vibe. The courtyard is inviting with fountains, flowers and comfortable chairs. The talented staff provides services ranging from pedicures, manicures, body waxing and hair styling. It is a good place if you are shopping for comfortable clothes to wear for that special event. They also have some nice jewelry and all sorts of beauty products, including Aveda which I love.

1 Thank djoveges
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very welcomeing Salon”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

For the past seveal years I have visited Isle Style Salon when in Key West. This year (2013) when i visited the stylist who helped me was Tamara Roy. What a professional!! She was pleasant, treated me a a friend she has known forever, and really listened to my ideas of how I wanted my hair done. She also made suggestions that I readily agreed to. Tamara was a pleasure to meet and have do my hair and I look forward to seeing her again next year.

Marie from New Jersey

Key West, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We love this place!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and I have both used Peggy for a few years now, and not only is she right-on when it comes to our hair, she really knows her chemistry. If I ask for something, she'll tell me right away if it's not appropriate for my hair. She'll level with me and tell me when it's time for color and when it's time for a more major trim. She's all about HEALTHY hair. I get compliments all the time, mine is so shiny and bouncy. It's fine and fragile so it's a very fine line to get the great results I get with her. I've been through a half-dozen hair dressers in 18 years and she's the best.

The shop is really great as well. I can't seem to walk in or walk out without picking up something that I simply can't resist. Obviously, their buyers are the best and the shop is always well stocked.

The staff and the owner are very friendly, very helpful. I never see a frown in there.

Visited April 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Really nice place and people”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I got a wonderful and relaxing facial and a terrific haircut! I would suggest you also look at the clothing and jewelry. Great taste! Would definitely recommend!