“Wonderful Service”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #4 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Wakefield, NE
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I made an appointment at the Isle Style Salon for February 25. It was our 35th wedding anniversary that day and we were going out for a nice dinner that evening. I started with
a facial that was unbelievable. I even fell asleep because it's so relaxing. She also colored
my eyebrows to make them have more definition. AWESOME!! Then I went to Dayne for a
pedicure and manicure. She did such a beautiful job and treated me like a queen. Peggy
then took over with my hair. She spiral curled it and made it just beautiful. I would have had
a massage but they were booked full, but next January when we are back, I'm headed right to
Isle Salon for a day of pampering. Their prices are very reasonable, compared to other salons
in Key West.

Visited February 2013

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Get a little pampering in beautiful Key West!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Had a fabulous pedicure with Daime. She did a great job and was very friendly. My feet feel wonderful!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“A talking point of my vacation.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Pros: Charming, professional, relaxing.
Cons: Not every place has one.
"On January 14th, I was scheduled for a Mani Pedi at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique on Simonton St., Key West, Florida. I was on vacation for the week (leaving the harsh winter of Fort Wayne, IN behind) and looking forward to a relaxing morning with some pomp and good conversation. On the day of my appointment, the nail technician greeted me as I arrived and gave me a quick tour of the establishment. The atmosphere was natural, cool and relaxing, and I found myself feeling right at home. The appointment took no longer than an hour, and included everything you would expect from a spa. Realizing that I need more R&R during the trip, I returned that Wednesday for a custom facial treatment, which was impressive considering I'd only made the appointment the same day as the Mani Pedi. Again, the facial treatment met my expectations. I appreciated the positive experience, talented staff, and the accessibility during a much needed vacation. It’s a shame I didn’t have more time to experience other services.

Next time…

Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
“Magical!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have never written a review before but having returned to the UK from Key West I find myself still radiant after my trip to Isle Style and wishing I lived closer!. I had my haircut and coloured by Oakliegh, the owner. The best cut I have had and by far the best colouring. Exactly what I have been trying to achieve for years. I also had a facial with a sweet heart called Karen which was heaven. Overall a 'do not miss' if visiting Key West and looking for a little pampering.

Key West, Florida
“Best facial ever!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have had numerous facials over the years and this was the best by far! My esthetician, Caren, was friendly, professional and you can tell she truly enjoys what she is doing. The experience was absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a facial.