“Best facial ever!”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #3 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Key West, Florida
“Best facial ever!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have had numerous facials over the years and this was the best by far! My esthetician, Caren, was friendly, professional and you can tell she truly enjoys what she is doing. The experience was absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a facial.

Georges Mills, New Hampshire
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The Worst Haircut Ever”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I went to Isle Style in Key West & had a foil highlighting & cut done by Peggy. As a new client I spent some time describing what I wanted & showed Peggy some pictures. She then went & did the exact opposite of what we had discussed. As a result my hair is fried, my scalp is burnt & I can't even describe how bad the hair cut is. I have been through chemotherapy & lost all my hair & this is worse. The salon agreed with me & returned all my money but I am left with a mess & feeling so bad about how I look. Peggy didn't seem to care. She never expressed any concern that I was so unhappy. Stay away from this "stylist".

Visited February 2013
1 Thank loonattics
OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
I am so mortified to read this review. Obviously no one wants to hear that the service they gave was more devastating to a guest than cancer and chemo. Wow.
I am so very sorry you had such an upsetting experience. I guarantee we have learned a few things.
We always strive to give good service, and where we have failed we will learn.
Pottstown
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Bee u tiful”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great place. Great feel. Great staff. Marcella was wonderful and dida great pedicure. The garden area is wonderful to look out at as you drink fruit infused water while getting pampered. The garden has a wonderful feel to it. Will go back and highly recommend.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome Massage at a Great Price!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love splurging on massages and have been known to pay a little more for a great experience. My experience at Isle Style was better than the "Red Door" experiences I've had with other well known spas AND...it was significantly cheaper. My husband and I both got massages from Russ - he was GREAT. Really worked on areas of concern and seemed to know what he was talking about. It is a really cute boutique with a calming atmosphere. My husband was in the outside massage area and he liked it - mine was indoors and was great too. I will definitely come back to this place everytime I'm in Key West.

Jacksonville, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a bargain”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Beautiful setting. Gardens and waterfall in back. Courtney gave me a haircut and Caron from Brazil gave me an incredible facial. I was expecting to pay much more than I did. Plus they have clothing and jewelry for sale. Highly recommend.