“Mahi Mahi”

Ranked #86 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Street Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A beautiful brick courtyard and relaxed surroundings with bamboo and palm trees. Located in old town but it feels like miles away. Wifi available.
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“Mahi Mahi”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Great bar. Cold beers and interesting locals. Had dinner on the patio. Well prepared mahi mahi. Lobster Mac and cheese was overpriced but good. Key lime pie was excellent.....however, they don't have coffee... . I like coffee with my dessert.

Visited September 2013

“Delicious!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We listened to trip advisor's review on this one. Food was amazing!!!! Lobster Mac n cheese appetizer (wish I got the entree instead) and the jerk chicken salad. Definitely will be returning here. Our service was great with Carol the bartender. We showed the owners that they were the number one place to eat on the trip advisor app and the were super happy to see they were number one and she told the chef which made him smile :-)
YOU HAVE TO COME HERE!!!

Sebring, Florida, United States
“Worth the parking fees”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Saw this advertised on line and thought we would take a chance. Set on Caroline St near Front St. sets this fabulous little outside restaurant. We were seated at a table under a umbrella, with chairs were not that comfortable especially with shorts on, they are a metal mesh type could of used cushions. The evening was cool with the help of a large fan to move air around. Menu was good, service was great, since there were only two servers. My sister-in-laws fresh Ahi tuna was served with perfection, two good size pieces. Fresh ceviche was good, but I like mine diced instead of large chunks the way they serve it in Key West. My fish and scallops were wonderful, even though restaurant is known for fresh sea food, my husband had a steak that was grilled to perfection with spices. All and all great place for dinner.

“Amazing!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed our dinner there tonight. The lobster mac and cheese, stuffed lobster tail and grilled shrimp special, the sirloin steak, and the seared ahi tuna special all were absolutely exquisite! We have been coming to Key West twice a year for a decade now and this is our favorite restaurant and bar yet. The bar tender was very quick, attentive, and had a good since of humor as well.

Fairhope, Alabama
“Very good food”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

my husband had the lobster mac and cheese and did not stop graoning over how wonderful it was with each and every bite until he finished his last bite. I had the jerk chicken and it was pretty good. The sangria was very good. We will visit here again should we return to Key West.

Visited September 2013