“Spectacular!”

Ranked #44 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Street Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A beautiful brick courtyard and relaxed surroundings with bamboo and palm trees. Located in old town but it feels like miles away. Wifi available.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This beautiful outdoor patio is the perfect place to have lunch or dinner. The food was fantastic and the ambiance couldn't have been better. Thank you Josh and Vicki for opening my new favorite restaurant in Key West.

1  Thank doragholson74

Reviewed October 11, 2012

It has a great small restaurant feeling. Some buddies and I wanted a relaxed but top notch place to hang out, and we found it in Grunts. The chef knows what he's doing in the kitchen, and we all had a great time hanging at the bar drinking and talking. Great people, great service, and great food.

2  Thank joepete26
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Me and my wife found this place by accident. Its neatly hidden just half block of duval st. I had baby back ribs and my wife tried Red Snapper with shrimp. Food was awesome and atmosfere was very nice and relaxing. Will come back next year.

1  Thank petexpete
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place gets better and better as the months go by. It's by far our favorite hang out when we visit Key West. We have been visiting here every 3-4 months for the two years it's been open and they are always better than the last visit. We ate here twice during our visit and enjoyed the Avocado caprese, Pork Loin, Red Snapper and Shrimp, Lobster Macaroni, Fish Tacos and their gigantic burgers. Wish we could buy stock in this place, it will be more and more crowded as time goes by. We really enjoy the long happy hour (4-8) and the band on Friday & Saturday nights. You can't beat the "Conch House" atmosphere inside and outside dining in a beautiful tropical patio. You won't find cleaner restrooms anywhere.

2  Thank Steve D
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place is wonderful! My new wife and I chose this spot for our first honeymoon meal, and we were not disappointed! Both the waitress and the chef worked with us so sweetly on account of my gluten-allergy. The chef even came out to make sure he understood what I could and could not eat. The food was incredibly delicious (we got the red snapper and mahi-mahi/scallops dinners). I seriously finger-licked my plate. All in all it was a wonderful experience--such helpful staff, mouth-watering food, and a relaxing out door atmosphere. Thank you, Grunts!!