“Quality & Fresh”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Quality & Fresh”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Everything was very fresh, the seafood and shrimp were cooked perfectly, friendly servers, food was very hot when delivered to the table. The resident cat in the parking lot was also very friendly.

“The Best!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been to many restaurants in the Key West area. Kaya ranks up there as the best. We had a delicious dinner. The Tuna Poke was superb, the white conch chowder was so good my husband wanted to order a bowl for dessert. I had the macadamia nut catch that was prepared with the expertise of an iron chef. To say it was fantastic is an understatement. All the other entrees order were equally as good. This is a real find. I just love this restaurant. The service is warm and friendly. Tiffany our server was extraordinary. She and the remarkable food made this a wonderful evening. We will be back. Wonderful food, great service and lovely atmosphere. The best place in the Keys.

Truckee, California
“So worth the drive!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

About 15 miles east of Key West is Kaya Island Eats. Went small plates and shared with friends. All 6 dishes were perfectly prepared and delicious. Our waitress was awesome, Tiffany I think.

Great way to get off the rock as they say in Key West for a short drive, beautiful scenery and water views.

The Tuna Carpaccio, Korean Beef Tacos and Key Lime pie were all killer.

Freehold, New Jersey
“Great Food...Great Views...Great Staff”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We loved this restaurant...we were a party of 7 and everyone loved their dishes... I had the portobello it was delish...the Wine from Spain was excellent too...the wait staff and owner couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating...The sunset views were great... And the kids loved playing the toss game after dinner

• Visited August 2013
“Best experience I've ever had!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I made reservation at the restaurant for 21st birthday party and when I arrived they decorated the table for me and even printed out cards with my twin sister and I's name on them. The service was incredible and every meal ordered at the table was to die for. I highly recommend this place! I have never been to impressed and treated so kindly by any restaurant owner or staff.