“Absolutely fantastic experience!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

From the warm and friendly servers, to the beautiful ocean view... not to mention the food was outstanding!!! I had a wonderful time. For my first visit to Key West, this was definitely the highlight of the trip!

1  Thank chadandrennina
There are newer reviews for Kaya Island Eats

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Every time I go to this restaurant, it is such a treat! The owner, Scott, is ALWAYS there and extremely attentive. He always makes sure everyone is not only enjoying the food, but the whole Kaya experience as well. I recently went with family and grandparents who, let's just say, are Hardcore Europeans. My grandfather is very particular with his food and how he likes it prepared, and our waitress, Amber, was perfect! She listened, took everyone's order correctly, and served it exactly how it was asked. Couldn't have asked for anything better! Will go again, and again, AND again!
They serve a fish with a tropical fruit salsa.... MY FAVORITE
and the prices are extremely generous for the portions you receive.
I not only recommend this restaurant on a daily basis, I advise everyone to go if they want a real island experience.
Thank you for being open and amazing!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Group of friends and I drove down to Key West while on vacation in Miami. We called the restaurant ahead of time to inquire about reservations. When we arrived our table was ready and we were accommodated with the best view as requested. The food, drinks, and service were great. Look out for the iguanas by the water.

2  Thank Mireyaville
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Great! Food was delicious-service was fabulous and the owner obviously cares about Kaya! We enjoyed everything about our dinner. Pesto chicken flatbread is amazing and we also had the party salad, grownup grilled cheese and a noodle bowl. It was all yummy! Finished off with the delicious not too sweet homemade key lime pie!!

1  Thank FLLemanski
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Wonderful food with a Caribbean flair.
Every dish is delectable whether fresh seafood, pork, chicken, or vegetarian.
The care and presentation of every dish was amazing.
The jerk chicken came drizzled with a scrumptious sauce accompanied by the best yellow rice and black beans I have ever had.
Scott, the owner, told us that he strived to make every dish on the menu special.
We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Butterflynana