“Great Activity and so much fun”

Southernmost Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #5 of 12 Fun & Games in Key West
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was in Key West for a Sales Conference and we did the scavenger hunt as a team building activity. It was great fun, even though we came in last. We found Pinky too. This was a different and fun activity, definately something I would recommend and do again.

2  Thank cheryl46
Keywesthunt, Owner at Southernmost Scavenger Hunt, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thanks for joining us. You had a very competetive group! We look forward to seeing you back in Key West again soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Best of the Bars Scavenger Hunt is one of the highlights of my time in Key West! I end up in Key West every November as part of an organized bike ride and have participated in the scavenger hunt for the past 2 years. I debated on whether or not to do it a second time b/c I thought it would be the same. Was I ever wrong! The organizers have done a fantastic job of changing things up. There were 9 teams of about 8 members each and the excitement and competativeness was palpable. It's amazing how grown men and women can turn into big kids all vying for the win when 2 for 1 drink coupons are involved.
While there is not a lot of time to use the coupons during the hunt, they are yours to keep and can be used at any time. Definitely an activity that should not be missed while in Key West!

6  Thank Mareshoe
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We had a group of 7 friends that split into two teams for the Bar hunt. Everyone was very enthusiastic - there must have been about 6 teams total. In 3 hours the hunt gives clues (and coupons for drink specials!). We hit every bar on the list, and needless to say had to hurry toward the end because we were having so much fun with the locals and tourists in every bar. We were the last team to arrive at the final destination, but had a great time! Suggestion: easy on the drinking if you want to win!
We walked away from the event knowing lots of people, and had a great time that we still talk about. I've been to KW dozens of times and this was one of the most memorable events I've done.

10  Thank conchfan65