“huge single dip”

Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The cookies were what caught my eye (they are gigantic), but what I got was a single dip of triple chocolate ice cream. Oh my, it was delicious! The young girl who waited on us was so helpful, offering samples of anything we wanted to taste. What a great place to stop and cool off with a huge dip of ice cream.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The cookies are as big as your head!!! Ok maybe not, but they are really big. It took me 2 days to eat a cookie. I'm pretty sure we stopped and got a cookie everytime we walked past the store. After you try a cookie you're going to think to yourself, man I wish I could get these at home. Guess what!!! You can order them online and have them shipped right to your door. We haven't tried that yet but only because I didn't share that tid bit of info with the hubby.

1  Thank tam2gab
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The ice cream is amazing! The fudge is incredible! The cookies are gigantic and delicious! They have key lime pie on a stick! They can ship their products to you!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Cookies are to dye for, but I had the key lime pie in about ten places and this one is the best. They have toe locations on Duval and I would be in one every night.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

These chocolate chip cookies are so good! At first I was reluctant to pay $5 for a cookie, but it was so worth it! I ended up going back the next day to get another! I wish I had one right now : (