“Cookies!”

Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We can't pass by here without stopping for one of their giant cookies! So good! Haven't tried anything else yet, just the chocolate chip, but for me, that's all I need.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Impossible to pass up! Smelled good and looked good. Service was a little slow just because people had a hard time deciding what to order. Just wondering why clerk told me they don't serve Cuban coffee when I ordered it off the menu.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My friend and I stopped here while in Key West during our cruise. My friend was shopping for fudge. I could not resist one of the huge cookies with lots of nuts and chocolate chips. I shared it with my friend and we ate a little at a time, finishing it off on our drive home after the cruise. Delicious.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here one night after dinner to try one of their amazing looking cookies. We ended up sharing a cookie sundae-a chocolate chip cookie topped with 3 scoops of ice cream, fudge, whipped cream, etc. The cookie and ice cream were delicious and the combo was amazing. We loved it so much, we stopped in the next night to try the brownie sundae which was equally fantastic. And, we bought cookies to take home! Only complaints are there is not enough indoor seating and, during the week, they don't have as many cookie varieties as they do on the weekend. MUCH better ice cream then other places on Duval.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The most incredible giant peanut butter cookie ever baked. My bf's favorite flavor I had to practically drag him out after 2!!! I think he may have gone back for #3 when I wasn't looking.