“Large servings of ice cream!”

Mattheessen & Magilner's Candy Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
College Park, Maryland
“Large servings of ice cream!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to try and compare this ice cream/ sweet shop to the others in town and found that you get the most bang for your buck here in terms of portions but lacks in flavor. The scoops are huge and overflow out of the cup but the ice cream just wasn't as tasty as it was from Kilwin's. The smell of fresh baked cookies greets you at the front door.

• Korean first
Minneapolis
“Yummy”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife had a fruit flavor ice cream cup which she liked and I had a snickers ice cream waffle cone, which was so good I wish I could have it everyday! The staff was friendly. Our tab was $9 for the two cones, so that is about standard pricing. Would recommend this place. They also have huge cookies, did not get one since I got a cone, but they looked amazing. Hard to believe with my love of sweets that I am still skinny, lol

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“My go to place”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is my go to treat for late night snacking. I love the cookies! They are pricey but huge! I always grab one after dinner to snack on in the room.

• Visited November 2012
Portland, Tn
“Cookie Heaven”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Watched people constantly going im from our balcony room, best oatmeaal raisin cookie I ever had, and the fudge was to die for! Had to bring some back to share.

Visited November 2012
“My favorite!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

We stopped after a long day of walking, for an ice cream cone. I saw and smelled those delicious cookies! I had to have one! The white chocolate macadamia nut is my favorite! The next day on our way out of town we bought 5 more! Expensive, but what a treat!!!!