“Wonderful little shop!”

Dining options: Late Night
Durham, NC
“Wonderful little shop!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I were walking along Duval Street craving ice cream. We wanted something local, that we wouldn't be able to get back home. We came across Mattheessen's and I am so happy we did. The shop was clean and the staff was polite and friendly. I loved that they had a varitey of interesting ice cream flavors. Definitely recommend stopping by one of their shops!

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Romeoville, Illinois
“Bestest Key Lime Pie”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

This is the best key lime pie, in my opinion... It absolutely fits a well-rounded bite! One must try when here!!

Syracuse, NY
“FUDGE!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I think its really hard to find good, creamy chocolate fudge that tastes like they spared no expense making it. This is the real-deal tho. Excellent!

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Coconut Ice Cream to Die For”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was in Key West for 8 days, and I ate Mattheessen's toasted coconut ice cream 3 of those days. It is AMAZING! Their cookies were huge and are freshly baked every few hours, but I could not bring myself to not get the toasted coconut ice cream - maybe next trip. I will revisit every time I am in Key West.

Visited August 2012
Ocala, Florida, USA
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Hit this place up without reading the reviews because they had the best prices around. The Key Lime Pick on a stick was AWESOME!!! Great pie and fabulous chocolate, all I have to say is WOW!! Son had the Dulce de leche ice cream and he said it was great. The cookies looked great but didn't try-will be making another trip before our trip is over to check them out....

• Visited August 2012