Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe
$329
$263
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$231
$161
Hotels.com
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$923
  • Pool
All reviewsabbey roadtime sharesnack shackfull kitchenshuffle boardvolleyball courtping ponginfinity poolduval streetwasher and dryerinternational airportmaster bathroombeautiful bedroomsmathers beachshort driveocean viewclose to the airport
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Arrived on a Sunday for a 2 night stay. Within steps of the airport ... which made the noise level not relaxing. The room is nice although the resort needs to be in a different location! Overlooking the pool and seeing the ocean is nice if you look past A1A which separates the two. Listening to the airplanes or the cars as background noise. No beach... no information on the area at check-in or activities. The housekeeping came in and refreshed the towels and did not make the bed! The time-share presentation... if you can call it a presentation, lacks professionalism. When we left on an early morning flight the lobby was closed until 7am so unable to check out. Not a relaxing resort in my opinion. Was not impressed and don't think I would return.

Room Tip: Definitely a top floor with a corner room seems to be best.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wendymae1
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My family of four spent the later part of our Spring Break in Key West. We spent six nights in the Hyatt Regency in Bonita Springs, then five nights at Windward Pointe. The room was great, spacious and fully stocked kitchen. Two bedrooms with TV's in both rooms made my kids very happy.

Unfortunately, service at this resort was not what we expected for the price. Room rate was high plus a resort fee. The one place that served food/drinks closed early. Rooms were made late (if at all). Usually late afternoon when you were trying to shower before dinner. Two nights of our stay no one came to make our room at all. Considering the room rate and resort fee this was more than disappointing. Hyatt should ensure that their guests paying premium rates are better taken care of.

We never received an activity schedule or saw any activities taking place. Upon booking, I had been told that their were scheduled activities and that we would receive a schedule. This did not happen.

This resort was not worth it. Next time I would stay elsewhere. Although, the Hyatt Regency in Bonita Springs had a smaller room, it had much more to offer. Windward Pointe was much more expensive and disappointing service. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank getoutofNJ
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Delightful stay with one exception...."Lynn" in the lobby...the person who is supposed to assist guest, very rude and short fuse. At first, I thought a bad day was the reason for her inconsiderate behavior, but when her behavior remained the same the next day, and my friend also experienced the same type of encounter, but even more combative, I figured I should share my great concern for her lack of professionalism and inability to service guests in a kind, warm welcoming way. It's a shame because the resort is outstanding and all others go out of their way to provide superior service. Lynn is not an asset to the Hyatt organization and never before have I ever reported such a feeling over my years of travel.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Daytoncity
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We booked the room for 7 days at Hyatt Windward Pointe. It is a fantastic family destination when you are in Key West. We tried to stay here for few days last year, never find a room. I eventually managed to reserve here 7 nights! The units are huge and the balcony huge too, with pool view. The Hyatt's employees, units, pool, ... are a formula meant for relaxing and family fun. We will return to Hyatt Windward Pointe for sure!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank GeorgeDGS
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Very nice facility and good service. Facing the water, just next to airport, and not far from the few sand beaches on the island. A bit distant from downtown, but not unreasonable, especially if you travel back streets. Excellent pool and recreation area. Access to health club and water facilities at downtown Hyatt Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for water view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family