“Hands down one of the best sandwiches I've ever had.”
Review of Bien

Bien
Ranked #2 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Paseos is a very unique sandwich shop. I ordered the ham and cheese sandwich and absolutely loved it. You can easily share one sandwich with two people and be comfortably full. Highly recommend this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,700)

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was on vacation with my family, this was the first time we ate at this restaurant... we had the grilled chicken breast w/rice and beans was so good!

1  Thank Veronica R
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch recently at this restaurant and enjoyed it . We both had the corn that was enjoyable and different . We also tried the two variety pork sandwiches and again delicious , the bread could have been toasted but overall a nice lunch. The restaurant inside only has about six bar stools and outside maybe four picnic tables . This place is more pick up and go . I will return,they were very nice .

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We Ate at Paseo's for lunch during our key west visit and loved it! The roasted corn was delicious! We each (the 4 of us) ordered something different (I had the roasted pork sandwich) and it was all very, very tasty. The portions were big and prices were reasonable, 40.00 with food and drinks. Would definitely recommend this place. Did not disappoint.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Paseo is a bit off the beaten path but well worth the walk. The corn on the cob was AWESOME!!!! It is a small restaurant only a few seats inside and some tables outside. But the corn was amazing. Have I mentioned that already? We also ordered a sandwich that was big enough for the 2 of us to share. Definitely a must go place to eat.

1  Thank tam2gab