“Authtentic Caribbean and Latino Food”
Review of Bien

Bien
Ranked #1 of 468 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This place came highly recommended from friends of ours and now we know why. The food was fantastic! There were lots of interesting Caribbean and Latino food choices. I had the West Caribbean Bowl and my wife the pulled pork sandwich. My daughter had the chicken Sandwhich. All very tasty and very filling. The atmosphere is very laid-back. You sit outside and there are small chickens running around all over the place.

This was one of my favorite places in Key West and we will certainly go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,947)

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

All the food is just amazing! I must eat here at least once a week! Personally, the scallop sandwich is my fav! And we love Kirsti too!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We went to Paseo during Spring Break - March 2014. The whole family went, even the dog. We sat outside. The food was very good. The corn on the cob was the bomb! A must try.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Very interesting menu, but just wonderfully delicious. I had the traditional roast pork and it was great. Very large portion, so go hungry.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is not a spot for ambiance but then that word means something totally different in Key West. The food is fantastic. Portion size is large and you have to try the corn on the cob....juicy, flavorful and unlike anything you have had before. We went at an off time and so were able to get our food and sit at an outside table. The choices are so good that multiple visits would be recommended.