“Yummy yummy yummy”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 28, 2014

By far, the best sand which in town! I have eaten here twice in 2 days and am a raving fan. The Caribbean pork, ham are outstanding. Service is fast but the sandwiches taste like they took all day to prepare.
They also serve meals and bowls which looked delicious and plentiful.
Very little seating so getting things to go is a good idea. This is a local favorite and a real treat for tourists who take the time to find it. open from 11-7.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,947)

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We're enjoyed the fried corn on the Cobb and 2 delicious sandwiches. Can't miss place, service prompt and friendly. Limited seating but it's more than worth the inconvenience. Flavorful food with a beachside flair.

1  Thank kbunting
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This quaint restaurant with seating outside had such a great atmosphere and the pulled pork sandwich was amazing

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The place is small and usually crowded but that's because they serve really good food. I had the Caribbean platter while hubby had the fish sandwich and both were very tasty. You go to the register to order your food and you clean your table by using the wipes that they provide in the restaurant. A little bit away from the crowd in Key West. Would definitely come back !

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We saved this lunch for our final day and we were really glad we managed to fit it in! I had the corn and my husband had the pork sandwich. The sandwich was HUGE! Absolutely enormous and delicious! He loved every bit of it. Very fresh ingredients and lots of meat. I had the corn, which I thought was good. I know, everyone else thinks this corn is the best thing on the face of the earth, but I didn't love it. It was just a solid good in my book.

The restaurant is cute, definitely a counter service type of place, with seating outside. We loved the casual feel of it and the location in Old Town.

When we go back to Key West, we'll definitely stop in again!