“Yes, it is that good”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had an early dinner here before departing Key West and it definitely lived up to the hype. I had a sandwich and my husband had a rice bowl. The service was prompt and courteous and the food was amazing.

On the sandwich, the pork was perfectly seasoned and prepared. They give you instructions on how to eat it, and I'd suggest following them so you can enjoy your food without wearing it! They definitely provide a hearty serving, large enough to share for average appetites. The rice bowl my husband had was also delicious and a very generous serving of food.

Paseo is a must-visit for an affordable, delicious meal.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

They already have many glowing reviews, but definitely deserve another. Going early in your trip (as previously advised) is great advice, because you WILL want to go back!! Great, awesome, AMAZING food! Order at the counter & take away or eat there. People share tables & are friendly. Very, very casual, limited seating, but it all works out. We ate there twice in our trip & I would have even loved it to be three times. Black beans & rice; outstanding! Chicken thigh dinner--delicious! Even the salad on that dinner plate was really good & tasty. The corn is an absolute must, as everyone said, really delicious. We shared a sandwich the 2nd time, the Carribbean Roast Pork, soooo good, and more black beans & rice. Everything served with a smile! And did I mention that it's CHEAP in a town where brunch for two is $75 or more??? I think we only spent about $28 for dinner, and less for lunch.They are hands-down wonderful & a MUST on your Key West trip!

1  Thank SusanLoretta
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Loved this Caribbean inspired eatery. You must order the corn on the cob-- grilled and garnished with garlic, cilantro, paparika, and parmensen cheese. Pulled pork is delicious. Pleasant outdoor seating, but limited.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Five of us went there last week and everyone loved their lunch! I only had the fire roasted corn because Im not very adventurous, but the sandwiches were allegedly amazeballs. It was crowded and the only seating options are a few benches and picnic-type tables, so be prepared to have a very casual experience. It was the perfect place to stop on our way to Schooner Wharf to listen to Michael McCloud :)

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Read about this place on TripAdvisor before my first every visit to Key West. Not a lot of room inside , but go ahead and wait in line. WOW.

1  Thank Patrick J