“Excellent”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had the pork sandwich and corn on the cob. Was so good. We waited long for our lunch but we where not in a rush. I think they where short staff. We will definitely go back . So glad my husband made me try this now one of my favorite lunch spots.

1  Thank Emau96
There are newer reviews for Bien

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Attracted by Tripadvisor ranking, we went for sandwich today. Very busy, long cue, but worth the wait and the products are excellent. Short staffed though Had the Pork Sandwich and special corn on the cob

1  Thank Jean-Paul88
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had lunch at Paseo's last Saturday, 1/18/14. Three of us had the pork sandwich and one had the fish sandwich. We all tried the corn as it was mentioned in so many reviews--certainly was different. The sandwiches were huge and packed full of meat and all the trimmings as mentioned in the descriptions. It was a cool day in Key West and we enjoyed sitting at one of the tables in front of the restaurant. We look forward to eating at Paseo when we are in Key West again. We'll certainly recommend it to friends going that way!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Missed this place the last time I was down for the Half Marathon. Stayed right down street and decided to go on a Monday. Grrrrrrr! it was closed. Wasn't gonna miss out this time. I've pretty much eaten everywhere on the island and no place has ever had me craving for more while back at home. I will hit this place every time I step foot in Key West. The pork sandwich was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. The corn is the best I've ever had. So much flavors going on. Nothing wrong with the system either. Order food, get food, eat outside, say to yourself "wow", and go home happy. This place closes and i'm boycotting Key West.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I've never written a review on Trip Advisor, usually just a reader, but this place was worth the review, had lunch on Sunday (they are open 11-7, Wed-Sun by the way) we walked from our B&B and got there around 10:45, already 4-5 people there waiting for them to open. If you are in Key West it's worth the visit, prices were very reasonable, the roasted corn was to die for, we also had the scallops in red sauce, great flavor, and a side of the pulled pork, it was just a touch dry, but still pretty darn good. Just go!

1  Thank Monica S