“Always wonderful!”

Bien
Ranked #2 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Latin, Fusion, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Always wonderful!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love any restaurant that I can specify the spice level of the food ordered. The best roasted corn in the world!! Also, I really love the tomato caper sauce with the shrimp.

Visited July 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Lexington, Kentucky
“Paseo was delicious!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I went on our honeymoon in Key West and this was her favorite restaurant. Everything we had was great! We both ordered sandwiches. The Cuban bread was amazing, the sandwich toppings were even better, and everyone should order the corn. This isn’t the type of place you take someone on a first date, because it’s kinda messy. But don’t worry – they have wet wipes. The prices were reasonable as well. We almost went back on a separate day, but we wanted to try so many other places that we decided against it.

• Visited June 2013
“Oh the corn”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The sandwiches are great, the sides are great, the selections are great, but the number one reason I keep going back is because of the roasted corn. You can't eat it before your meal because you won't have any room left over for the rest of your food. In fact, when I'm having a "fat day" I'll just eat the corn as a small entree. It's incredible.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank cbear327
Naples, Florida
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Every time I go I order the side order Caribbean Pork with rice and my husband orders the side !/2 chicken with rice. Flavor is amazing. We get four meals out of it. Each is $5.75 and $5.50.

Place is clean, fast and very friendly.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Susie G
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I absolutely love this place. I'm a vegetarian and the tofu dishes are amazing. The bread is to die for!
Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they're not open enough! Well worth a visit!

• Visited July 2013