“Oh the corn”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The sandwiches are great, the sides are great, the selections are great, but the number one reason I keep going back is because of the roasted corn. You can't eat it before your meal because you won't have any room left over for the rest of your food. In fact, when I'm having a "fat day" I'll just eat the corn as a small entree. It's incredible.

1  Thank cbear327

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Every time I go I order the side order Caribbean Pork with rice and my husband orders the side !/2 chicken with rice. Flavor is amazing. We get four meals out of it. Each is $5.75 and $5.50.

Place is clean, fast and very friendly.

1  Thank Susie G
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I absolutely love this place. I'm a vegetarian and the tofu dishes are amazing. The bread is to die for!
Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they're not open enough! Well worth a visit!

1  Thank donarunr
Reviewed August 6, 2013

After reading so many wonderful reviews here about this restaurant, I was so excited to finally try it. I took a trip here ready for lunch Aug 1 and was so bummed to find a sign on the door stating "On Vacation, Back In September". I was on vacation too and can't be back in September. I had really been looking forward to a tasty meal here and hope I will have the opportunity to try again soon. In the meantime, I will be making a mojo roast pork and moro for myself since I missed tasting it during my vacation. If only I'd gone the day before....... (July 31)
I am giving this restaurant 4 stars based on others' reviews.

4  Thank HappyBubble
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great Cuban sandwiches, among the best I've had on the island during the 20+ years I've been vacationing there. Be sure to try the corn on the cob--absolutely wonderful--well cooked and coated with a delicious mix of aioli, paprika, and cheese. Closed in August while they tend to business in their two shops in Seattle.